- Thursday 6 December 2018. Ilab research meeting: by Oisin Ryan about the continuous time approach.
- Tuesday 11 December 2018: Theater de Kimme Zuidlaren. RGoC Symposium “geen woorden maar daden”. Presentations by Kaying Kan, Steef Konings, Lukas Roebroek, Arnout Smit, Marieke Helmich, Judith Rosmalen, Fionneke Bos, Bennard Doornbos, Rikus Knegtering. More information can be found here.
- Wednesday 12 December 2018: Wearables in Practice symposium VU Amsterdam. Click here for the program. Registration: You may only attend by registering using the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/TlF5IyM2PipBjivO2We can accommodate a maximum of 100 participants, so it is recommended to register as soon as possible.
- Thursday 13 December 2018: Stress-NL symposium. RotterdamThis year’s annual meeting is also the place for fundamental and conceptual discussion about stress research. Specifically, there will be symposia on how to measure stress in daily life (ranging from experience sampling and heart rate to cortisol), the use of animal models for stress research, and the emergence of new techniques and approaches of stress assessment. There will be ample time to interact and to discuss collaborations and future plans.Confirmed speakers so far are: Dr. Mirjam van Zuiden, Dr. Frank Meye, Prof. Louk Vanderschuren, Prof Eco de Geus, Dr. Angela Sarabdjitsingh, Prof. Alberto Pereira, Dr. Ahmed Mahfouz, Dr. Aniko Korosi.
- 19 – 22 June 2019: Society for Ambulatory Assessment conference. Syracuse.
- 16-18 October 2019: Emotions 2019. 7th International conference on emotions, wellbeing and health. Tilburg. This three-day-conference will offer a broad variety of research on how adequate and inadequate emotion regulation impact on mental and physical functioning. As in the previous conferences in this series, Emotions 2019 will include cuttingedge fundamental research, novel research methodologies, and clinically oriented studies.