For past iLab meetings (and their slides), click here.
- June 2019: conference of the Society for Ambulatory Assessment (SAA) in Syracuse. Click here for the highlights and links to interesting presentations and abstract book.
- 14 September 2018: Symposium psychological networks and time series models. Click here for invitation. Click here for the slides.
- Tuesday 11 December 2018: Theater de Kimme Zuidlaren. RGoC Symposium “geen woorden maar daden”. Presentations by Kaying Kan, Steef Konings, Lukas Roebroek, Arnout Smit, Marieke Helmich, Judith Rosmalen, Fionneke Bos, Bennard Doornbos, Rikus Knegtering. More information can be found here.
- Wednesday 12 December 2018: Wearables in Practice symposium VU Amsterdam. Click here for the program.
- Thursday 13 December 2018: Stress-NL symposium. Rotterdam