The iLab carries out her mission through six core tasks:
- Implementation of care innovations: Initiating high-risk-high gain research projects with a focus on implementing innovative personalized care strategies in clinical practice.
- Knowledge development: developing, testing and presenting about new research methods aimed at innovating personalized care.
- Communication and interaction: facilitating information exchange and cooperation between clinicians and researchers.
- Statistical and methodological support: providing expert advice for both researchers and clinicians with the preparation of grants and the design and analysis of studies focusing on personalized care.
- Education: offering courses for both researchers and clinicians, pooling and providing relevant expertise regarding statistical, methodological and practical knowledge about research focusing on personalized care.
- Instrumentation: to provide researchers and clinicians with equipment and research rooms in order to facilitate research.